We are a full service provider.

Our company is founded on customer service. We will go the extra mile to ensure we help you select the proper firearm for your needs. We will take the time to answer any questions you have about firearms, ammunition or gun laws. Customer service starts the  second you step into our store.

PPT – Private PartyTransfer

Private party transfers by law must be through a licensed dealer.

Transfers between parent / child, grandparent / grandchild, or inheritances are not handled through a dealer as private party transfers. Click here to open the CA DOJ intra-familial form. Read the instructions on the back to determine if this applies to your situation. If it applies to you, follow the instructions to complete your transfer.

The PPT fees are set by State law. As of November 2011 the fees are set at $35.00. Read More

Out of State Transfer

Any firearm owner who moves into California on or after January 1, 2014 is deemed a “personal firearm importer.” Within 60 days, the person must sell or transfer the firearm through a licensed dealer or to a sheriff or police department, or provide a report to DOJ regarding the firearm. The form requires the firearm owner to expressly authorize DOJ to perform a background check to determine the owner’s firearm eligibility using all relevant state and federal databases, including the federal NICS database. The form also requires the firearm owner to certify that he or she understands that if the results of this check reveal that he or she is ineligible either to lawfully possess or purchase firearms, he or she must relinquish any and all firearms in his or her possession. Although the form does not specify the time period during which the person must then relinquish his or her firearms, presumably he or she must do so immediately, since his or her possession of those firearms is at all times unlawful. Read More

FSC Certificate

In most cases a Firearms Safety Certificate must be presented when purchasing a gun in California. CCW holders, law enforcement, etc are exempt from this requirement. We are certified to give the test and issue an FSC. Click the link below for the up to date FSC study guide. Read More